public class NWOAuthLoginFlow: NWLoginFlowBase, NWLoginFlow
The object used to perform OAuth login
A String representation of the Login Flow with its parameters set
override public var description: String
Start the Login Flow process The process is started asynchronously and when it’s finished:
- If login is successful and the user is logged in, it will have a Newton Token that lasts until the end of application runtime (besides it could expire)
- An Autologin Token will be given wchich can log the user back when the application is launched again
- If a UserStateChangeListener is set at build time a successful login will fire the call of the listener.
- If a FlowCompleteCallback is set at build time then it will be finally called with the result of the login process. In case of error will inform the reason of failure.
- When a user is logged in an Analytic Identify Event is generated carrying the custom data set at build time
PreconditionUser is not already logged and there are no other current running login flow at the moment
public func startLoginFlow()